iTunes Customer Service Phone Number (1-844-281-7680)
iTunes is one of the best application services provided by Apple. It is not only just a music player but also a great place for arranging your music files; it is also a radio broadcaster. With this application, we can purchase the music online. Not only this, but iTunes can also run on Android as well as Windows OS. But, sometimes a person may face queries while using iTunes, for any kind of issue, dial iTunes Customer Service Telephone Number. We are 24*7 available for your help.
Dial iTunes Customer Service Phone Number for quick and best help support
Our help service is providing you around the clock for seven days a week support, which means any time you get any kind of issue, don’t wait and just dial our iTunes Customer Service Phone Number and get your all issues resolved. Our expert technicians have years of experience in handling all kinds of issues related to iTunes. Just a phone call can sort out your issues quickly.
Issues related to iTunes which you can easily resolve by dialing our Apple iTunes Customer Service Number:
Unable to install iTunes in my Windows desktop: As we have discussed earlier, a Windows user can also enjoy the services of iTunes. But due to different OS platform, installing it may cause some issues. Follow the steps given below for installing iTunes in your Windows desktop:
- Open the web browser and search for the official website for Apple
- Go to the music icon
- Tap on the iTunes
- A download dialog box will appear
- Tap on that download button
- The website will detect that you are using Windows OS
- It will provide you the Windows version of iTunes for your device
- Click on that download button
- You will get a pop up asking about your choice to save the file or run the file
- Now, click on the install now button
- Follow the on-screen terms and conditions pop-up, now it will as some other option for installation:
- Add iTunes on my desktop screen: If you click on the yes button, the iTunes icon will be added on your desktop screen. With this, you can easily access iTunes easily without searching the files here and there. iTunes icon will also be added on your Windows start menu.
- Use iTunes as default player: With this feature of iTunes, you can use iTunes as your default player. You can access your all other music files with iTunes.
- Language: It will ask about the language. Choose the language in which you want to access your iTunes
- Destination Folder: Choose the place where you want to keep your all files related to iTunes.
After following all the steps mentioned above, now you can easily access iTunes on your Windows platform. If you are still unable to use iTunes please contact iTunes Customer Service Contact Number and get the reliable step by step guidelines.
Unable to connect iTunes to my iPhone device: This is a common issue in iTunes but can be easily resolved in few steps. This issue can occur due to different reasons, here are some working solutions:
- Reset your network settings: Sometimes weak network issues can cause iTunes error, check and reset your network settings:
- Open Settings> General>Reset
- Click on Reset Network Settings
- Look for the issue
- Update your drivers: Most of the errors can resolve by updating the drivers. For updating the drivers follow the steps mentioned below:
- Disconnect your iPhone device from your Windows computer
- Again reconnect your iPhone device
- If the iTunes opens automatically, close it
- Press the Windows key and R key simultaneously
- You will get a run dialog box on the left side of the screen
- Type %ProgramFiles%Common\Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers on that box
- Then, press the Enter button
- Right click on inf or usbaap164.inf
- Click on the install button
- You will get many files on the screen with a different extension, but click only on the .inf extension files
- Disconnect your iPhone again
- Turn off your device and restart it
- Try connecting iTunes in your device
- Update iTunes: Sometimes iTunes do not get connected if you are having an outdated version of iTunes. Try fixing this issue by updating your iTunes version. Follow the steps given below for updating your iTunes:
- Go to your iTunes
- Search the help bar
- Check for any new update, if any
- Please download and install the new update immediately
- Update your iOS version: Many fixes can be done by updating the OS of your device. So if you are getting issues in running iTunes in your device, try updating the iOS of your device. Follow the guiding steps below for updating the iOS:
- Go to the setting of your iPhone
- Go to General>Software>Update
- Check for new updates, if any
- Click on the Download and Install button
- Enter the password of your device
- Click and agree with all the Terms and Conditions pop-up
- The latest iOS version will start downloading on your device.
- Turn off your iPhone device and restart it
- Try connecting iTunes to your iPhone device again
Some other issues which you may face while using iTunes:
- How to create iTunes account in my Windows device?
- iTunes error code 9
- iTunes error code 4013
- Unable to synchronize my iTunes account
You may face multiple queries while using iTunes, for reliable and quick help support call iTunes Customer Service Phone Number USA and quote your query to get the solution easily.